A growing trend among competitive athletes and weekend warriors is the use of graduated compression socks or sleeves to help improve their athletic performance and recovery. Whether it is during the actual event, after the event, or while traveling, today's athletes are making graduated compression socks and sleeves a part of their attire.
Athletes who wear SIGVARIS SPORTS products will benefit from:
- Increased circulation
- Improved blood flow through the veins
- Increased oxygen to the muscle tissue
- Less lactic acid buildup in the legs during exercise
- Reduced exercise-induced muscle soreness in the legs
- Superior athletic sizing assortment, comfort and fit with over 50 years of graduated compression expertise
When an athlete slips on SIGVARIS SPORTS products, his or her legs will instantly feel supported and comfortable, but the real benefit of wearing true graduated compression happens at a deeper level. All SIGVARIS SPORTS products use the science of true graduated compression with the strongest compression at the ankle and gradually diminishing up the leg.
When blood is properly circulated, it restores much-needed oxygen and nutrients to tired muscles that have been deprived during a workout. SIGVARIS SPORTS products help muscles regenerate more efficiently and help to remove any lactic acid that has built up. Today's athletes understand that true graduated compression helps their performance and recovery.