Shoulder immobiliser support -Dessault type
To get this product, please visit a retailer
This product is distributed exclusively by our retail partners. Please visit a store close to you. Should the specific product not be in stock it can be ordered for you.
- Shoulder immobiliser support -Dessault type is a reusable medical device intended to support
- treatment and rehabilitation according to the relevant indications.
- – acute pain syndromes in the shoulder girdle, i.e. shoulder joint dislocation and sprain, shoulder
- – degenerative lesions of the shoulder girdle: degenerative disease
- – postoperative, i.e. following shoulder joint replacement surgery, shoulder arthroscopy
- – treatment of rheumatoid lesions, i.e. arthritis
- – when it is necessary to support and partly immobilise the upper extremity, as stabiliser, e.g. after
- plaster cast removal
- – following clavicle fracture
- – pain relief in the case of shoulder tendon and ligament overload, i.e. subacromial inpingement
- syndrome, rotator cuff injury
- Polyamide: 50%
- Polyurethane foam: 50%