Florida-type orthopaedic cervical collar – rigid
To get this product, please visit a retailer
This product is distributed exclusively by our retail partners. Please visit a store close to you. Should the specific product not be in stock it can be ordered for you.
- Orthopaedic cervical collar is a reusable medical product intended to support the treatment process
- and rehabilitation as indicated.
- – widening intervertebral spaces and restoring reduced cervical lordosis in corrective treatment
- – the position of the head in relation to the axis spine – acute wry neck, in corrective treatment
- – degenerative changes of the cervical spine – spondyloarthrosis
- – in post-traumatic conditions – whiplash
- – pain syndromes of the lumbar spine – herniated cervical disc
- – postoperative treatment – cervical discectomy (apply to PT 0209B)
- Polyamide: 28%
- Polyurethane foam: 24%
- Elastane: 24%
- Polyetylen: 22%
- : 2%