Compreflex Complete Calf
The Compreflex Complete Calf is an inelastic product that provides precise compression ranges of 21–46 mmHg thanks to the use of the Accutabs. The product is combined with a pair of Complete Liners to protect the skin, which apply 10–15 mmHg of compression pressure to the foot, ankle and calf.
- Accurate compression measurements of 20-30, 30-40, 40-50mmHg powered by the patent pending Accutab
- Easy-to-use features including the built in stretch panel that holds the product in place before straps are closed
- Product contains a pair of compressive underliners offering 10-15mmHg in the foot, ankle and calf
- Product material is short stretch, allowing for a firm compressive hold while calf contracts and expands
- Durable material that allows for long-term wear
- The Compreflex Complete Calf is an inelastic compression device. It is ideal for patients with Venous and Lymphatic disorders. Patients with Chronic Venous Insufficiency resulting in venous leg ulcers or those with chronic edema will find the product easy to use and supportive in their care. Individuals with lymphedema, actively working to manage their condition will find the conforming material and supporting application features are ideal for the management of the disorder.
- Polyamide: 39%
- Polyurethane foam: 28%
- Cotton: 22%
- Elastane: 8%
- Polyester: 3%