Compreflex Standard Arm
The Compreflex Standard Arm is an inelastic compression device. The device is made of a moisture-wicking material that gives the wearer a more comfortable wear.
Want to order this product?
Call us on 01264 326 666 with the relevant product information.How to get this product
- Conforming, moisture-wicking material that contours to the shape of the arm and closes securely around the limb.
- Rounded straps for improved grip and fastening abilities.
- Interior sleeve to support self-application and removal.
- Perfect for night time wear to prevent rebound swelling.
- The Compreflex Standard Arm is an inelastic compression device. It is ideal for patients with lymphatic disorders and post-mastectomy care. Individuals with lymphoedema, actively working to manage their condition will find the conforming material and supporting application features are ideal for the management of the condition. The Compreflex Standard Arm offers 20-30mmHg of compression to the arm.
- Polyamide: 45%
- Polyurethane foam: 28%
- Cotton: 14%
- Elastane: 8%
- Neoprene: 5%