Coolflex Standard Arm
The Coolflex Standard Arm is an inelastic compression device offering gradient compression to the arm.
- Straps are aligned laterally, for easy closure by patients with limited hand strength or range of motion
- Pleated elbow zone allows for improved range of motion
- Lightweight mesh material ideal for broken or sensitive skin
- Built-in application sleeve for the independent use and wear
- Strap closure uses metal hooks increasing durability and long-term wear
- The Coolflex Standard Arm is an inelastic compression device. The device features mesh fabric for heat and moisture transfer and provides hook closures for ease and durability. Individuals with a limited range of motion and those prone to skin tears will find the lateral donning system and the heat and moisture vapor transfer properties of the Coolflex ideal.