In-service: socks and hosiery for intermediate learners
Critical thinking for intermediate fitters
How to bring value to your role as a fitter and be of service to your customer
Sigvaris Intermediate Fitter training for Socks and Hosiery is designed for the fitter who wants to expand their knowledge and their ability to look, ask, and listen for customer’s needs.
Improve your existing compression skill set:
- Did you know product review.
- Common end user questions.
- Overcome customer’s hesitations to wearing compression.
- Fit the hard to fit patients.
- Interactive Q&A.
What you may want to know prior to joining this training:
- How compression works and compression strengths.
- Basic indications and precautions.
- How to access, measure, and choose a garment style.
Don't have time to attend a live session? Watch the recording here
Please contact your territory manager or e-mail the training department with any questions or requests.
*Please note- our in-service trainings do not offer continuing education credits.