ILF 2023 - Stronger together
We are very pleased to announce our participation at the 11th International Lymphoedema Framework Conference in Nottingham, taking place in Nottingham, UK from 13-15 June, 2023.
Achieve greater awareness of lymphoedema
The International Lymphoedema Framework is an international charity aiming to achieve greater awareness of lymphoedema alongside related disorders, to raise awareness and prioritise lymphoedema on the healthcare agenda, worldwide. The ILF puts patients first and is dedicated to creating a better everyday life for people worldwide who live with lymphoedema and related disorders.
This year’s conference is held under the theme “stronger together”, pointing to the international exchange as well as the exchange between healthcare professionals, patients, and the industry.
Learn more about lymphoedema and related disorders in insightful presentations.
Melanie Thomas, Clinical Director Lymphoedema Wales Clinical Network (ILF)
- Ellie Dring, Representative NTU
- Jane Rankin, Lymphoedema Network Northern Ireland
- Kate Sinclair, British Lymphology Society
- Kay Morris, National Lymphoedema Partnership
- Linda Gibson, Professor NTU
- Margaret-Anne Garner, Scottish Lymphoedema Practitioners Network
- Dr Narahari, ILF Board Member
- Carol Ellis, MLD UK
- Rebecca Elwell, BLS, CLSIG
- Dr Rhian Noble-Jones, LCNW, British Lymphology Society
- Sandro Michelini, Italian Framework
- Dr Tobias Bertsch, International Lipoedema Association
- Tonny Karlsmark, ILF Board Member
- Vaughan Keeley, Derby Lymphoedema Service
Meet us at booth 32
Explore our product portfolio
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our stand to exchange and to hands-on try our products.
A range of our innovative inelastic adjustable compression garments as well as flat knit and circular knit garments awaits you at booth stand number 32 in the exhibition hall.
Our inelastic compression wraps are devices that cover your limbs tightly for a high range of adjustability, creating an accurate, custom fit.
Our accessories and aids are dedicated to making your life with compression products easier and more comfortable.