Lymphedema, venous disease and wound care are just a few
of the indications that SIGVARIS GROUP compression garments can help manage.
Clinicians, dealers and patients have all contributed to the design and features of every SIGVARIS GROUP product.
The result is a range of products to address many types of edema, but with a single purpose:
To achieve an improved quality of life.
When to use
- Mild foot, ankle and calf compression is desired in the liners
- Desire to wear standard footwear over liners
21 - 46 mmHg
- Chronic venous disease (CVD)
- Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI) including, but not limited to: ulcer due to venous stasis
- Complete liners compression in the foot, ankle, and calf