Compreflex® Standard Calf
Lymphedema, venous disease and wound care are just a few
of the indications that SIGVARIS GROUP compression garments can help manage.
Clinicians, dealers and patients have all contributed to the design and features of every SIGVARIS GROUP product.
The result is a range of products to address many types of edema, but with a single purpose:
To achieve an improved quality of life.
When to use
- No compression in the liners is desired
- A different boot option (size or model) is needed
- Desire to wear standard footwear over liners
21 - 46 mmHg
- Chronic venous disease (CVD)
- Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI) including, but not limited to: ulcer due to venous stasis
- 1 pair of Basic liners non-compressive
Worry-Free compression wear
Concerned about your wrap being too snug or too loose? Each Compreflex® calf wrap includes our patent pending Accutab® device that accurately indicates the level of compression being applied to the limb. Each Accutab® is clearly marked with compression ranges, making it easy to set the level of compression accurately and consistently each time.
Independence and comfort
Designed to move with you, the Compreflex® Standard Calf delivers consistent compression without impeding your range of motion or impacting your comfort. Each compression garment is designed with features that make it easy to put on and take off, giving you the feedom and independence to wear your garment as needed.