Coolflex™ Standard Calf
Lymphedema, venous disease and wound care are just a few
of the indications that SIGVARIS GROUP compression garments can help manage.
Clinicians, dealers and patients have all contributed to the design and features of every SIGVARIS GROUP product.
The result is a range of products to address many types of edema, but with a single purpose:
To achieve an improved quality of life.
When to use
- No compression in the liners is desired
- Desire to wear standard footwear over liners
- For sensitive, fragile, or broken skin
- When there is limited hand strength or reduced range of motion
- When there is a preference lightweight and breathable garment
- Chronic venous disease (CVD)
- Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI) including, but not limited to: ulcer due to venous stasis
- Basic liners non-compressive