A low pressure under liner (also available seperately in a pack of 4) that gives 15- 20mmHg and an over stocking (Traditional 503) which gives 23-32 mmHg. It was also found to give the highest interface pressure and to be the easiest to get on and off. The liner has a cotton blend against the skin.
Ulcer X kit
- Offers quicker healing rates compared to conventional bandaging
- Offers the wearer flexibility in product choice
- Helps the wearer to get back to their way of life
- The kit comprises of 1 calf length stocking and 2 liners
- Offers flexibility by allowing compression hosiery to be applied easily over the liner
- Provide light compression (15-20 mmHg)
- Very easy to apply
- Cotton blend against the skin
- The liners can be purchased seperately
Please call customer services on 01264 326 666 to enquire about products available on prescription, as not all products may be available.
To check our product catalogues for full details and ranges please click here.