Compreflex Complete Calf
The Compreflex Complete Calf is an inelastic compression device. Paired with the compressive Complete Liner, the Compreflex Complete Calf offers compression to the foot, ankle and calf.
To get this product, please visit a retailer
This product is distributed exclusively by our retail partners. Please visit a store close to you. Remember, a retailer can order any of our products for you.Find a retailer
- Accurate compression measurements of 20-30, 30-40, 40-50mmHg powered by the patent pending Accutab
- Easy-to-use features including the built in stretch panel that holds the product in place before straps are closed
- Product contains a pair of compressive underliners offering 10-15mmHg in the foot, ankle and calf
- Product material is short stretch, allowing for a firm compressive hold while calf contracts and expands
- Durable material that allows for long-term wear
- The Compreflex Complete Calf is an inelastic compression device. It is ideal for patients with Venous and Lymphatic disorders. Patients with Chronic Venous Insufficiency resulting in venous leg ulcers or those with chronic edema will find the product easy to use and supportive in their care. Individuals with lymphedema, actively working to manage their condition will find the conforming material and supporting application features are ideal for the management of the disorder.
- Polyamide: 39%
- Polyurethane foam: 28%
- Cotton: 22%
- Elastane: 8%
- Polyester: 3%