Compreflex Standard Knee
The Compreflex Standard Knee is an inelastic compression device, providing adjustable compression to the knee of 20-50mmHg.
To get this product, please visit a retailer
This product is distributed exclusively by our retail partners. Please visit a store close to you. Remember, a retailer can order any of our products for you.Find a retailer
- Accurate compression measurements of 20-30, 30-40, 40-50mmHg powered by the patent pending Accutab
- Easy-to-use features including the built in stretch panel that holds the product in place before straps are closed
- Four-way compression strap included for difficult to compress areas like the patella or popliteal space
- Rounded straps for a secure, firm closure around the limb
- Durable material that allows for long-term wear
- The Compreflex Standard Knee is an inelastic compression device. It is ideal for patients with Venous and Lymphatic disorders. Patients with Chronic Venous Insufficiency or those with chronic edema will find the product easy to use and supportive in their care. Individuals with lymphedema, actively working to manage their condition will find the conforming material and supporting application features are ideal for the management of the disorder.
- Polyamide: 50%
- Polyurethane foam: 42%
- Elastane: 8%