Compreflex Standard Calf
The Compreflex Standard Calf is an inelastic compression device. Paired with the non-compressive Basic Liner, the Compreflex Standard Calf offers compression to the calf.
To get this product, please visit a retailer
This product is distributed exclusively by our retail partners. Please visit a store close to you. Remember, a retailer can order any of our products for you.Find a retailer
- Accurate compression measurements of 20-30, 30-40, 40-50 powered by the patent pending
- AccutabEasy-to-use features including the built in stretch panel that holds the product in place before straps are closed
- Product contains a pair of non-compressive underliners for the protection of the skin
- Product material is short stretch, allowing for a firm compressive hold while calf contracts and expands
- Durable material that allows for long-term wear
- The Compreflex Standard Calf is ideal for patients with Venous and Lymphatic disorders. Patients with Chronic Venous Insufficiency resulting in venous leg ulcers or those with chronic edema will find the product easy to use and supportive in their care. Individuals with lymphedema, actively working to manage their condition will find the conforming material and supporting application features of the Compreflex ideal for the management of the disorder.
- Polyamide: 37%
- Polyurethane foam: 27%
- Cotton: 26%
- Elastane: 6%
- Polyester: 4%