Perioperative compression stockings HOSPITAL
To get this product, please visit a retailer
This product is distributed exclusively by our retail partners. Please visit a store close to you. Should the specific product not be in stock it can be ordered for you.
- Perioperative compression stockings HOSPITAL are a reusable medical device designed for use in situations of increased risk of thrombosis.
- Situations that increase the risk of thrombosis:
- • during and after surgery (especially abdominal and pelvic surgery and in orthopaedic surgery)
- • fractures or injuries of the lower limbs
- • limited mobility
- The device may only be used by the patient in the lying position.
- Polyamide: 78%
- Elastane: 22%