Providing IT services to SIGVARIS GROUP. Worldwide.
SIGVARIS GROUP Services
To provide IT services for SIGVARIS GROUP, we operate a service centre in Portugal, as an integrated part of the global SIGVARIS GROUP IT. Our IT specialists work on multidisciplinary and transnational projects in Lisbon, in a dynamic, respectful and trusting environment.
Dedicated to helping people feel their best. Every day.
SIGVARIS GROUP is a Swiss family business with more than 1600 employees worldwide. We are committed to helping people feel their best with high-quality and innovative offerings in medical compression therapy. Every day. Our portfolio caters to a wide range of different needs and indications.
With headquarters in Winterthur, Switzerland, we operate our own production plants in Switzerland, France, Poland, the US and Brazil. We are close to our customers, having subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, England, Italy, Canada, China, Australia, Mexico and a branch in the United Arab Emirates as well as distributors in more than 70 countries on all continents. We combine Swiss heritage with local craftsmanship.
Career opportunities at SIGVARIS GROUP Services
- Proactively drive, support and consult the SIGVARIS GROUP business units running on MS Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Manage and solve incidents, inquiries and change request in 2nd level support related to D365
- Ensure monitoring of D 365 application • Guide and support key users with business requirement engineering
- Drive continuous optimization of application and processes within domain of Finance and Sales
- Lead application improvement projects for D365
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 2 years in role as application manager or consultant in area of Finance / Sales
- Proven experience in MS Dynamics 365 or MS Dynamics AX
- Technical affinity for ERP software and excellent problem-solving capabilities are a plus
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is required, knowledge in German and/or French is a plus
What we offer
- Challenges on international projects and in an international environment
- Continuous development and training
- Modern workplaces with assistance and support through all aspects of the onboarding process
Working with us
We are not just a company that manufactures products.
Our employees are a critical part of this mission. And we want them to feel that their work has a meaning. They are a key to win the hearts and minds of our customers.
We are a global team on a mission to help people feel their best.
The talent, diversity and commitment of our employees is crucial to our innovation and success. At SIGVARIS GROUP, we are dedicated to providing an exceptional working environment for our most valued asset, our employees.
SIGVARIS GROUP as an employer supports hybrid working. We want to provide flexibility in working arrangements to our employees, whenever it is possible and depending on the role requirements.
Want to know more about us, our brands and our products?
Sigvaris: Live your life. Be yourself.
Our premium product brand's motto: “Move on with your life without compromise – Sigvaris compression therapy addresses more than medical requirements and comfort. It caters to your way of life.” Sigvaris compression solutions help individuals go easily through their day with compression wear for most medical needs, ranging from standard medical level to highly sophisticated solutions for specific indications and complex edemas.
Values are important for us. Values bring our brand to life and tell our employees, customers and stakeholders what they can expect when they work with us or for us. Our corporate culture is built on three core values that shape the way we do business and that tell our employees, customers and stakeholders how we do things around here and what we stand for.
Innovation by SIGVARIS GROUP
At SIGVARIS GROUP, we are committed to challenging and changing the status quo. We shape, design and develop medical solutions, so that we can continue to play an integral part in enhancing peoples’ lives. Together, we help people feel their best. Every day.