The Compreboot Standard is an inelastic compression device. The device is made of a breathable material and four-way stretch fabric for firm and comfortable compression around the ankle.
Want to order this product?
Call us on 01264 326 666 with the relevant product information.How to get this product
- Low profile garment that conforms to the shape of the foot and ankle
- Product closes completely around foot allowing for full coverage and compression
- Material used has low stretch properties which improves the fit and application
- The Compreboot Standard is an inelastic compression device.
- It is ideal for patients with venous and lymphatic disorders. Patients with Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI) resulting in venous leg ulcers or those with chronic oedema will find the product easy to use and supportive in their care.
- Individuals with lymphoedema, actively working to manage their condition will find the conforming material and supporting application features are ideal for the management of the condition.
- The Compreboot Standard offers 30-40mmHg of compression to the foot and ankle.