Coolflex Standard Calf
The Coolflex Standard Calf is an inelastic compression device offering gradient compression of 20-50mmHg to the calf. The device is paired with non-compressive Basic Liner for the protection of the skin.
To get this product, please visit a retailer
This product is distributed exclusively by our retail partners. Please visit a store close to you. Remember, a retailer can order any of our products for you.Find a retailer
- Straps are aligned laterally, for easy closure by patients with limited hand strength or range of motion
- Built-in pressure measurement system for the accurate application of compression at 20-30, 30-40 or 40-50 mmHg
- Lightweight mesh material ideal for broken or sensitive skin
- Built-in application sleeve for the independent use and wear
- Strap closure uses metal hooks increasing durability and long-term wear
- The Coolflex Standard Calf is an inelastic compression device. The device features mesh fabric for heat and moisture transfer and provides hook closures for ease and durability. This device can be paired with non-compressive Basic Liner for compression of the calf. Individuals with a limited range of motion and those prone to recurring ulcers will find the lateral donning system and the heat and moisture vapor transfer properties of the Coolflex ideal.
- Polyester: 47%
- Polyamide: 25%
- Cotton: 20%
- Elastane: 7%
- Stainless Steel: 1%