Compreflex Standard Thigh
The Compreflex Standard Thigh is an inelastic compression device offering 20-50mmHg compression to the thigh.
- Accurate compression measurements of 20-30, 30-40, 40-50mmHg powered by the patent pending Accutab
- Easy-to-use features including the built in stretch panel that holds the product in place before straps are closed
- Cotton underliners are included in the scope of delivery
- Product material is short stretch, allowing for a firm compressive hold while calf contracts and expands
- Durable material that allows for long-term wear
- The Compreflex Standard Thigh is ideal for patients with Venous and Lymphatic disorders. Patients with Chronic Venous Insufficiency or those with chronic edema will find the product easy to use and supportive in their care. Individuals with lymphedema, actively working to manage their condition will find the conforming material and supporting application features of the Compreflex ideal for the management of the disorder.
- Polyamide: 42%
- Polyurethane foam: 21%
- Cotton: 17%
- Neoprene: 13%
- Elastane: 7%