Medaform Standard Arm
The Medaform Standard Arm is an inelastic compression device. The device is highly adjustable and durable. Paired with cotton liners, the Medaform Standard Arm offers compression to the arm.
To get this product, please visit a retailer
This product is distributed exclusively by our retail partners. Please visit a store close to you. Remember, a retailer can order any of our products for you.Find a retailer
- High containing garment which applies firm gradient compression throughout the limb
- High density foam liner included for the massage of fibrotic tissue
- Removable straps for increased adjustability
- Durable medical grade material with zero stretch
- Sigvaris Medaform garments are for individuals in the advanced stages of lymphedema. Patients with Stage II or III of lymphedema benefit from the high and low pressure ridges the inner Wave foam liner creates. These high/low pressure ridges channel the lymph fluid and promotes drainage. The straps and inner foam liner of the garment are replaceable, making the Medaform a durable, long term solution for the treatment and maintenance of lymphedema.
- Polyamide: 41%
- Polyurethane foam: 23%
- Polyester: 15%
- Cotton: 12%
- Neoprene: 8%
- Elastane: 1%