Medaform Standard Calf and Foot
The Medaform Standard Calf & Foot is an inelastic compression device. Paired with non-compressive, Basic Liner, the Medaform Standard Calf and Foot offers complete lower leg compression.
To get this product, please visit a retailer
This product is distributed exclusively by our retail partners. Please visit a store close to you. Remember, a retailer can order any of our products for you.Find a retailer
- High containing garment which applies firm gradient compression throughout the limb
- High density foam liner included for the massage of fibrotic tissue
- Removable straps for increased adjustability
- Durable medical grade material with zero stretch
- Product includes the Compreboot Plus for added foot compression
- Sigvaris Medaform garments are for individuals in the advanced stages of lymphedema.
- Patients with Stage II or III of lymphedema benefit from the high and low pressure ridges the inner Wave foam liner creates.
- These high/low pressure ridges channel the lymph fluid and promotes drainage.
- The straps and inner foam liner of the garment are replaceable, making the Medaform a durable, long term solution for the treatment and maintenance of lymphedema.
- Polyamide: 45%
- Polyurethane foam: 23%
- Polyester: 22%
- Neoprene: 6%
- Elastane: 3%
- Cotton: 1%